SWEET ITALIAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE
Commonwealth Poultry's Sweet Italian Sausage Links are as flavorful and delicious as any chicken sausage you've ever tasted. Use this sweet sausage to add extra taste to your spaghetti sauce, meatballs, polenta or sandwich.
We're excited to be sharing these new sausage products from Commonwealth. We've tried them and they are delicious!
- 16 oz package contains 4 links
- Ingredients: Tide Mill Organic Farm chicken, parsley, onion, salt, black pepper, basil, oregano ,paprika, fennel, anise, garlic. Linked in natural hog casing. All ingredients certified organic by MOFGA
- Chicken is processed and packaged on the Tide Mill Farm in Edmunds, Maine
- USDA inspected
- Certified organic by MOFGA
- All Natural - No Antibiotics - No Hormones
- Hand crafted
- Flash Frozen and Wrapped In Air-Tight Cryovac - Will Last 12 Months In Your Freezer
Tide Mill Organic Farm, with its sprawling barns and fertile fields, has been home and workplace to the same Maine family for 200 years. The farm is located in Downeast Maine - almost at the Canadian border on the shore of Cobscook Bay.
Aaron and Carly and their children live a traditional way of life, in tune with tides and seasons, but modernized with cell phones, a web site, soccer practice, and a minivan.
As Carly and Aaron explain it, "Our days revolve around growing and producing organic meat, dairy, and vegetables, making a living and a life from the ground up."
Visit Tide Mill Organic Farm website
I spent a year searching for the best chicken in Maine. I wanted all-natural, of course. Organic, if possible. And I wanted transparency - the knowledge that the farm was doing all the right things.
Oh, and one more thing, I wanted flavor. I wanted that natural, fresh, chicken flavor that is completely missing in grocery store chicken.
Well, I found it in Tide Mill Organic Farm. It's been over a year now and it's been a great partnership. Our customers have loved the chicken. We've had a hard time keeping it in stock!
And, as I've gotten to know Carly and Aaron and their family, they've become good friends. It's really been a great partnership that I hope will continue for many years.