14-Day Dry Aged 100% Grass Fed Ribeye Steak
"The Ribeye steaks we bought and grilled were unbelievably juicy and tender. The flavor was incredible, we used a small amount of salt and pepper only and they were fantastic! Thank you Farmer Dan!" - Christopher Gardner, Bedford, NH
- 100% Grass Fed and Grass Finished on our farm in Maine
- All Natural - No Antibiotics - No Hormones
- 14-Day Dry Aged
- USDA inspected
- Hand cut and trimmed
- Flash Frozen and Wrapped In Air-Tight Cryovac - Will Last 12 Months In Your Freezer
When I was in my 20’s I pretty much didn’t know a Sirloin from a Porterhouse. But I did know Ribeyes - they were my first steak, the go-to steak when I had a good week and wanted to celebrate. Or when I invited a date over to make her dinner - Ribeyes were a sure bet. We’re really proud of our Ribeyes - I am always showing them off…with marbling that any corn fed steak would be jealous of.
What is the best way to cook ribeye steak?
As a tender cut of beef, ribeye tastes best when cooked just to the point of juiciness, between rare and medium. This is usually accomplished with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling.
What else is a ribeye steak called?
The ribeye is also called a Delmonico, Spencer, beauty steak, sarket steak, or Scotch fillet.
Where is the ribeye on a cow?
The Ribeye Steak comes from the rib portion of the cow. Typically, the cut comes from the best center portion or the “eye” of the entire rib steak. This cut tends to have a lot of marbling (fat in between the muscle fibers) and makes for a very juicy steak.
- Be sure your steak is completely thawed.
- Bring the meat to room temperature. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking.
- Resting steak is also important because the heat of cooking pulls the juices in the meat toward the surface; if you slice into it immediately after cooking, those flavorful juices will end up on your plate, not in your steak. Allowing your steak to rest will give the juices time to sink back in and throughout the meat, keeping it moist and flavorful.
- We recommend cooking your steak to no more than medium rare.
- Use a meat thermometer - and remove from heat at 125 degrees.
Our cattle are 100% grass fed and grass finished.
That means they do not receive any grain or corn - ever.
We do not use antibiotics or hormones - ever.
We maintain a stress-free enviroment for our cattle - we treat them humanely.
Our cattle have access to the outdoors 365 days a year.