Maine Pasture-Raised Pork Share
SHARE CUSTOMERS ONLY
64 Servings - Total 34 lbs
Stock up on Maine pasture-raised pork with our new Pork Share from Serendipity Farm in Bradford, Maine.
Since we began offering this pork to our customers only a few months ago, we've gotten rave reviews about the flavor.
"We just enjoyed our bacon this morning for breakfast and also had the new pork chops, rave reviews here. The bacon was delicious and nothing left over!! The pork chops grilled beautifully and were so flavorful and moist …. As I remember pork as a child!!" -Dale LeFebvre, Windsor Locks, CT
- 8 Thick-Cut Pork Chops (3/4 lb each chop in pkgs of 2)
- 8 Country Smoked Uncured Bacon (1 lb pkgs)
- 4 Breakfast Sausage (1 lb pkgs - 12 links per pkg)
- 2 Ground Pork (1 lb pkgs)
- 1 Maine Smoked Bone-In Ham (avg 8-9 lbs)
- 6 Sausage - Your choice - Sweet Italian, Zesty Italian, Chorico - (12 oz pkg - 3 links per pkg) Indicate choices under "Special Instructions" in Cart
- Pasture raised at Serendipity Farm, Bradford, Maine
- All Natural - No Antibiotics - No Hormones
- inspected by USDA
- Flash Frozen and Wrapped In Air-Tight Cryovac - Will Last 12 Months In Your Freezer
For over 40 years, Serendipity Farm and the Lorette family name have stood for integrity and quality In Maine farming circles.
That legacy continues today with George Lorette at his farm in Bradford. George grew up in Maine, but then left to get a degree in animal science and livestock production from Kansas State University. After Kansas State he worked at Murphy Hog Farms in North Carolina before returning to Maine to raise his own family and launch his own hog farm.
Serendipity today produces the highest quality all natural, pasture-raised pork.
I love pork. I love bacon.
Well, I should qualify that. I love good pork and good bacon but I hate grocery store pork and bacon.
I've got two problems with grocery store pork.
First, it is bland, flavorless and rubbery.
Second, the pigs come from factory farms where the conditions are inhumane. (Maybe in the US and maybe from another country. Labels are deceiving.)
I've been on a quest for great pork from a farmer I could trust for months now. And this spring I finally found him. I am over-the-moon thrilled to be able to offer our customers pork that tastes great and was raised humanely from Serendipity Farms in Bradford, Maine.