Tide Mill Organic Farm/Commonwealth Poultry
HOT ITALIAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE LINKS
Enjoy the taste of traditional Italian sausage, with a kick. This 100% all-natural sausage is perfect for grilling, and a flavorful addition to classic pasta dishes.
You have a choice - Tide Mill Farm which is certified organic or Commonwealth Poultry which is all-natural. Both are delicious.
- 16 oz package contains 4 links
- Ingredients: Tide Mill Organic Farm chicken, salt, black pepper, onion, paprika, fennel seed, anise seed, garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, cayenne, chili flakes. Linked in natural hog casing. All ingredients certified organic by MOFGA
- Chicken is processed and packaged on the Tide Mill Farm in Edmunds, Maine and at Commonwealth Poultry in Gardiner, Maine
- USDA inspected
- Tide Mill is certified organic by MOFGA
- All Natural - No Antibiotics - No Hormones
- Hand crafted
- Flash Frozen and Wrapped In Air-Tight Cryovac - Will Last 12 Months In Your Freezer
ABOUT TIDE MILL FARM
Tide Mill Organic Farm, with its sprawling barns and fertile fields, has been home and workplace to the same Maine family for 200 years. The farm is located in Downeast Maine - almost at the Canadian border on the shore of Cobscook Bay.
Aaron and Carly and their children live a traditional way of life, in tune with tides and seasons, but modernized with cell phones, a web site, soccer practice, and a minivan.
As Carly and Aaron explain it, "Our days revolve around growing and producing organic meat, dairy, and vegetables, making a living and a life from the ground up."
Visit Tide Mill Organic Farm website
FARMER DAN NOTES
I spent a year searching for the best chicken in Maine. I wanted all-natural, of course. Organic, if possible. And I wanted transparency - the knowledge that the farm was doing all the right things.
Oh, and one more thing, I wanted flavor. I wanted that natural, fresh, chicken flavor that is completely missing in grocery store chicken.
Well, I found it in Tide Mill Organic Farm. It's been over a year now and it's been a great partnership. Our customers have loved the chicken. We've had a hard time keeping it in stock!
And, as I've gotten to know Carly and Aaron and their family, they've become good friends. It's really been a great partnership that I hope will continue for many years.